Monday, April 18, 2011

Brazil Butt Lift

I am starting a 90 challenge with my team on TeamBeachBody.com

Inorder to track my progress and hold myself more accountable I am creating this blog to log every day.  I am also going to be watching my food intake during this time.  I am not neccessarily going to stop eating the foods I usually eat because I am active enough that I don't need to cut down.  Infact, I have added Shakeology to my diet so I don't lose too much during my activities.  I skate for the Dallas Derby Devils also, so I don't have a problem with weight or level of activeness. 

My goal is to tone up only.  I have no need to lose weight and don't want too because I would look unhealthy and that is definately NOT the goal here.  I will post my before pictures to use this as a tracking tool as well.

If you find yourself wanting to know more information of a good workout program that would be right for you please visit my site at www.teambeachbody.com/punisher2011

There are many to choose from and I'm sure you will be able to find one that's right for you.  Also, if you have any questions please feel free to post here and I will answer or email me at punisher2011ddd@yahoo.com

Wish me luck!  and good luck to you!

2 comments:

  1. We are going to ROCK THIS!! I can't wait to see our results! Thanks for joining me on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be a blast! I hope we all succeed in becoming a "product of the product"!

    ReplyDelete